MRSA® (Manageable Resistance of Skin Ailments)
Strengthens immunity. Improves resistance.
MRSA® Intra-oral spray strengthens immunity, reducing susceptibility and symptoms associated with Staphylococcus aureus. Combine with Total Colloidal Silver® Extra Strength and Total Zeolite® Extra Strength for a comprehensive, effective protocol. Results are fast acting and safe. Usually significant benefit can be felt within the first month of product use. Continual use provides increased and continual benefit. MRSA® has no side effects.
No more capsules or pills. SOLUTIONS IE® Intra-oral sprays are a new age in supplementation. Just spray, swish and swallow. MRSA® has a mild, pleasant taste with a hint of natural mint.
|MRSA® Intra-oral spray provides powerful immune system support.|
|Simple to use. Fast acting.|
|Available without a prescription.|
|Numerous Patient Case Studies document effective treatment success.|
MRSA Facts, by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC)
What type of infections does MRSA cause?
- In the community most MRSA infections are skin infections that may appear as pustules or boils which often are red, swollen, painful, or have pus or other drainage. These skin infections commonly occur at sites of visible skin trauma, such as cuts and abrasions, and areas of the body covered by hair (e.g., back of neck, groin, buttock, armpit, beard area of men).
- Almost all MRSA skin infections can be effectively treated by drainage of pus with or without antibiotics. More serious infections, such as pneumonia, bloodstream infections, or bone infections, are very rare in healthy people who get MRSA skin infections.
How is MRSA transmitted?
- MRSA is usually transmitted by direct skin-to-skin contact or contact with shared items or surfaces that have come into contact with someone else's infection (e.g., towels, used bandages).
In what settings do MRSA skin infections occur?
- MRSA skin infections can occur anywhere.
- Some settings have factors that make it easier for MRSA to be transmitted.
- These factors, referred to as the 5 C's, are as follows: Crowding, frequent skin-to-skin Contact, Compromised skin (i.e., cuts or abrasions), Contaminated items and surfaces, and lack of Cleanliness.
- Locations where the 5 C's are common include schools, dormitories, military barracks, households, correctional facilities, and daycare centers
Formula derived using a proprietary selective nutrient extraction process with ultra-distilled water, Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x piperita), Green Tea Leaf (Camellia sinesis), Devil’s Claw Root (Harpagophytum procumbens), Soapwort Herb (Sopanaria officinalis), Peach Leaf (Prunus persica).
Intra-oral Spray Dosage Guidelines
Maintenance Dose: Take 4 sprays by mouth 2 - 3 times daily.
Higher Dose: Take 6 sprays by mouth 4 times daily.